Do you need solutions for poor performing and unreliable equipment, downtime and uncontrollable maintenance costs? Is the safety and health of your employees at risk due to faulty equipment?
Do you comply with the relevant ISO standards that should govern your asset management activities?
We have solutions for these and other problems that you might experience.
- Take advantage of the early bird special and register and pay before 31 March 2011.
- Who should attend?
- Asset and maintenance managers
- Maintenance and production engineers
- Production and operation managers
- Engineering planners
- CEOs and MDs who need to improve their understanding of asset management
- Benefits of attending
- Knowledge sharing
- Interacting with like-minded delegates who share the same interests
- SA delegates registered with ECSA can claim 3 Continuous Professional Development points.
- Who is Reliabilityweb.com?
- Reliabilityweb.com, Inc. is a speciality publishing company focused on information delivery of articles, videos, audio podcasts, case studies, iPresentation tutorials, web workshops, benchmark data, tips, and how-to information for maintenance and reliability professionals. The Uptime Magazine also resonates in their stable of publications.
The theme of the 17th Physical Asset Management Thought Leadership conference is 'Sustainability through Physical Asset Management'. The conference is hosted by Pragma and co-presented by Reliabilityweb.com, Inc. who will run a full stream, "Solutions 2 Africa" for the duration of the conference.
Finding practical, affordable and sustainable asset management solutions is no longer negotiable.
Sustainability is not only the concern of 'green activists' and members of the G8 or UN. It is knocking earnestly on the doors of CEOs, MDs and top management discussing solutions for sustainable production and service delivery whilst also taking environmental care into account. Asset engineers and artisans face the realities of legislation, regulations and standards and must rigorously apply best practices to adhere to these.
We have carefully selected conference topics and speakers to bring you those practical and affordable solutions and best practices that will ensure your assets are maintained to deliver products and services into the future.
Ten companies will be joining the conference to exhibit their products and services. Among these exhibitors are several international companies.
To set the tone for the conference, we kick off with 3 workshops. We delve into PAS 55 with Dean Griffin and Grahame Fogel and untangle this increasingly popular asset management standard; we go back to basics with Stefan Terblanche as he drills into the Fundamentals of Asset Management; and Ramesh Gulati, author of "Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices" takes a thorough look at Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices.
Our keynote speakers
- Terrence O'Hanlon, publisher of Reliabilityweb.com and Uptime Magazine will present "A global perspective on what is working in PAM to provide sustainable benefits".
- Daniel Silke, international motivational speaker, will share insights on "The top 10 trends that will transform the globe over the next 20 years and longer!"
- Ramesh Gulati, author of "Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices" will teach on "Driving real-time profitability through asset performance excellence".
- Dr Ian Corbett, knowledge expert from Knoco will present his talk entitled: "Stop recreating knowledge. Manage existing knowledge as a sustainability driver."
The conference programme
Attendees can choose sessions that will suit their specific interests. Enough time will be allowed for migration between the three halls. Upon registration delegates will receive a programme with the option to tick off exactly which sessions they would like to participate in.
General conference enquiries