This training course should be used as a foundation course for the use of On Key in asset intensive organisations.
The course will provide On Key users with a general understanding of the structure of On Key and will then provide On Key users with skills to work in specific modules of the software.
Through having a comprehensive understanding of the On Key software users will be better equipped to ensure accurate data is captured into the system.
On Key 5 system training addresses the following course objectives:
- Navigating and customising screens and views within On Key
- Configuring master data and how using it makes your life easier
- Using the asset type tree to standardise and maintain your asset register
- Creating and loading tasks for tactical maintenance activities on your assets
- Managing your work orders, your staff and your resources to get maintenance done
- Reporting and using the data from On Key to optimise your maintenance and track your activities
- Reporting and using data from On Key to monitor asset cost, asset performance, asset risk, maintenance quality and maintenance delivery