On behalf of Pragma, Helgard Pienaar, Pragma Facilities and Retail Solutions Specialist, wishes to invite you to attend a free colloquium on the topic of Sustainable facility and asset management at distribution centres.
During the colloquium, our expert panelists intend to provide distribution centre managers with practical advice to stay abreast in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
As DC management, you need a clear understanding of your critical equipment’s availability and reliability. You have the challenge to continuously increase equipment performance, reduce risk and control your maintenance spend. In addition, many DC managers have a host of unforeseen daily challenges that take up a tremendous amount of time and infringe on time earmarked for other value-adding activities.
In support of your key objectives, we will discuss facilities and asset management best practices and tactics to improve compliance, better control your costs, increase the reliability of your distribution centre and free up your time.
Some of the best practice examples that will be shared includes:
- The purpose and value of an enterprise asset management road map
- Aligning your key performance indicators and objectives
- How to use dashboards to take control of your material handling equipment – including specifics around machine types, compliance and condition
- How digitising your work management process and inspections can improve preventive maintenance on critical assets such as conveyors
- How the implementation of IIoT technologies can assure the reliability of your standby generators
- Selecting and configuring dashboards to address specific information requirements for improved decision making, such as budget, actual and committed cost
Our panelists include:
- Helgard Pienaar – Facilities and Asset Management Solution Specialist
- Tertius Janse van Rensburg – Subject Matter Expert and Facility and Asset Management practitioner
- Andre Jordaan – Pragma Subject Matter Expert and Partner Consultant
Programme enquiries | Speak to Helgard Pienaar