asset management engineered
Since its inception in 1990, Pragma has been committed to developing practical solutions for industry. The result is a set of asset management business processes, tools and value accelerators. We call it, The Pragma Way.
These processes and tools are developed and improved based on pro-active research of asset management best practices and trends combined with the experience of our consultants and engineers. This work has resulted in a collection of intangible assets, including our:
- Asset management maturity or AMIP assessment
- Asset management policy and strategy templates
- Business processes underpinning our Asset Care Service
- Software solutions
- Condition monitoring offerings and
- Suite of asset management training.
By packaging our intellectual property in this way, our clients can be assured that they benefit from engineered asset management solutions, geared for success.