With the rise of IoT or Industry 4.0, the business environment continues to change. Operations are leaner than ever, yet companies cannot afford for the quality of their services or products to decline. How to ensure that all resources are leveraged to deliver maximum returns? Simple: through fit for purpose, effective and preventative asset management.
A scalable partnership custom to your needs
This is where Pragma helps. We offer a scalable asset care service suited to organisations of all sizes and maturity levels. Depending on your internal capabilities and choice, we offer services ranging from:
- Focused improvement projects and needs-based advisory services from our asset care engineers
- Augmenting your asset management team in your operational environment with our engineers and technical staff
- A fully outsourced contractor management programme where we recruit, train and accredit contractors to comply with our strict HSSE compliant standards and safe working practices
- An end-to-end asset management service where we perform planning, execution and reporting services on your behalf, freeing up your time to focus on your core business
- 24/7 asset health management of specific critical assets to assure their optimum reliability and availability
A world-class solution aligned with ISO 55000
Partnering with us means that all work is consistently performed to a high standard, in compliance with all your internal quality standards and ISO 55000. This is because our business processes and best practices are captured in our Asset Care Pack that has been tested and proven across a variety of industries. Every aspect of your asset management needs can be catered for, ranging from a high-level asset management strategy, focused improvement interventions, the optimisation of resource utilisation, spare parts management or the daily execution of planning and scheduling.
To learn more about our client partnerships, watch The Shell Journey on YouTube.
System agnostic asset management service
Our services can be delivered on any reputable asset management system, such as SAP® PM, Syspro or Sage, depending on the technology choice already embedded in your business. For those clients that do not have a system in place, Pragma’s On Key EAM system provides the ideal platform to manage assets, plan and schedule work and report on asset performance. The functionality we offer in On Key represents our years of experience in asset care and maintenance management and includes elements of work planning and scheduling asset data management, mobility, analytics and reporting.
We can help you take care of your assets, ensuring they provide the support needed for you to do business.
To learn more about our business processes and how we implement best practices, hover over the scenes in our road map.