Asset management information enables the management team to keep an eye on applicable KPIs, thereby identifying areas of concern and making decisions to improve performance.
Pragma can assist you to establish an Asset Management Scorecard using the most appropriate KPIs in line with your operational environment and strategic objectives. These KPIs typically measure costs, risks, asset performance, delivery and quality, and are deployed on a strategic, tactical and operational level as illustrated below.
When should you seek help with information management?
With so much data going around, we know how daunting it can be for different roles to extract the right information. In our dealings with clients, these are the typical concerns that we come across and help them address:
- The time it takes to create an information delivery platform.
- Accessibility of information by business users.
- Interpretation of large volumes of data.
- Difficulty combining information from multiple sources.
- The effort of having reports changed by IT.
- Data mining difficulties.
- “After the fact” reports which are interesting, but useless.
- Managers depending on data analysts to find out what is happening.
Why is good information management important to your business?
To stay competitive, your team must spend less time on data processing and report generation and more time on problem solving and improvement actions. With sound information management in place, you also reap the following benefits:
- Managers have access to asset management KPIs anytime and anywhere, resulting in fast decision making.
- Interactive data mining leads to better root cause analysis and effective problem solving.
- Decision making can be effectively delegated because information is widely accessible.
- Less time is spent on data processing and report generation and more time on problem solving and improvement actions.
- Decisions and improvement plans are fact based.
- Intelligence generated from the system offers a holistic asset management perspective.
- Focused improvement and bottom-line benefits result from measuring the right KPIs and being able to identify trends and patterns that influence performance.
Pragma's information management solution
Although we are geared to help you select appropriate KPIs and set benchmarked targets using your BI tool, we have our own system agnostic solution. On Key Insights is a set of standard business intelligence and reporting applications, with customisation capabilities, delivered through Qlik.
Some of the Insights features include:
- Rapid deployment of analysis platform and reports.
- Flexibility and customisation through the use of parameters.
- Interactive data mining and analysis to identify trends and patterns.
- Accessibility via On Key with no limit on the number of users, unlike traditional BI tools.
- Data is held in local memory allowing for fast user experience.
- Expandable reporting database can incorporate data from multiple sources.
- User-friendly intuitive interface allows for quick training and rollout to new operational users.
- Self-service BI capability – business users can customise how data is displayed.
- Interactive visualisation (like maps) shows different perspectives to consider during analysis.
- Collaboration and sharing of data with other users.
Make the call, today!
No matter what EAMS or CMMS you currently have, we can assist you to get the right management information from your system. Speak to us.
Projects and success stories
Case Study | Mining and Minerals Quarries | PPC | On Key Reporting
In this video, we have a look at how the enterprise asset management system, On Key, development has assisted managers with their KPI’s such as cost control, high plant reliability, people and resource management, safety and continuous plant improvement.
Case Study | Mining | Manganese | Embedded Email Reports
MMC noticed that their personnel use their mobile phones extensively to access their daily reports. With most of their other reports embedded into the body of the email, the reports sent as attachments were less efficient for mobile usage and they requested us to embed the two reports into the email body in their current format.
Client Reference | Mining | Coal | Compliance Dashboard
Our client consists of 4 mid-size coal mines, covering underground, opencast, beneficiation plant as well as discard handling disciplines. Pragma on-site team created the first draft of Excel sheets to monitor the compliance per site and website App development that was created by Pragma AC Engineer.