Asset management information enables the management team to keep an eye on applicable KPIs, thereby identifying areas of concern and making decisions to improve performance.
Pragma can assist you to establish an Asset Management Scorecard using the most appropriate KPIs in line with your operational environment and strategic objectives. These KPIs typically measure costs, risks, asset performance, delivery and quality, and are deployed on a strategic, tactical and operational level as illustrated below.
When should you seek help with information management?
With so much data going around, we know how daunting it can be for different roles to extract the right information. In our dealings with clients, these are the typical concerns that we come across and help them address:
- The time it takes to create an information delivery platform.
- Accessibility of information by business users.
- Interpretation of large volumes of data.
- Difficulty combining information from multiple sources.
- The effort of having reports changed by IT.
- Data mining difficulties.
- “After the fact” reports which are interesting, but useless.
- Managers depending on data analysts to find out what is happening.