If you have a large asset base, you know how important it is to run your assets efficiently to avoid unnecessary risks and high costs. To get the performance, cost and risk balance right, you need a relevant and up to date maintenance strategy. To assist with the development of maintenance tactics in support of your strategy, we developed fit for purpose software, Asset Management Power Suite, to do the job for you.
Developing and optimising maintenance tactics
Power Suite facilitates the entire process of developing maintenance tactics using the FMECA and RCM methodologies. The software enables the development of a structured asset register and helps to optimise asset performance using different scenarios.
Power Suite is fast, safe and simple to use
Asset Management Power Suite is a cost-effective, efficient, user-friendly cloud solution that provides secure data management. Its powerful integration capabilities allow for the efficient flow of information with other maintenance management systems such as On Key, SAP, Ultimo, Maximo and Infor EAM.
Power Suite is accessible over the Internet and runs within a secure data centre. This allows you to edit the centrally stored data anywhere with multiple users, at home, in the office or at your client’s site. The software can also be installed on a user’s computer or an internal server.
Power Suite features
Power Suite’s core functions are to manage configuration and to create and optimise maintenance tactics. These functions are supported by a few other features:
- Configuration management made easy. Simple screens, the option to customise the fields to your liking and user-friendly ‘drag and drop’ functionality enables users to set up an asset register quickly.
- Maintenance tactics based on maintenance rules at different quality levels. The library, risk matrices and comment fields help with the development and optimisation of the maintenance rules. The different methods, such as the Quick-FMECA and FMECA, can be used interchangeably. The simplified approach supports maintenance engineers to the maximum.
- Optimising existing maintenance tactics. Historical data is used alongside the knowledge of the maintenance team to identify the most optimal tactic in support of maintenance rules. Algorithms help you understand the efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance and reduce costs or reduce risks.
Benefits of Asset Management Power Suite
The benefits of Asset Management Power Suite include:
- Clear risk matrices, adapted to your needs. Multiple risk categories can be handled and stored in the database for each item. You can create risk matrices for each scenario. By safeguarding the choices and comments, you can easily find out later why certain choices were made.
- It works with FMECA and RCM. There are library functions that increase input speed, and the various reports provide a clear overview.
- Large amounts of assets are easily provided with preventive and corrective costs. Asset Management Power Suite allows you to link work to a component type. This ensures that costs can be automatically copied. The reporting tool provides insight into where the highest costs are to be expected, how many work hours are needed and what the expected maintenance costs will be over time.
- Increased control over maintenance. By setting up the asset maintenance tactics in Power Suite, the maintenance technician can decide how to cluster the maintenance.
- Improve maintenance tactics. You can review the maintenance tactics according to the plan-do-check-act procedure (PDCA circle).
- Guide to a list of critical spare parts. First, the risks are mapped with the associated maintenance. Then the most important stock parameters such as delivery time, price, shelf life, order details and any substitution options can be added. The reporting will then allow you to determine the correct spare parts strategy.
- Link to many maintenance management systems. The data collected with Power Suite can be quickly and flawlessly converted to a maintenance management system such as to SAP, Ultimo, Maximo or Infor EAM. A consultant is no longer required for this. It takes you one step further in the 5-phase model.
- Clear, tailor-made reports. Asset Management Power Suite has predefined reports to support all key maintenance and reliability features. The reports are made up in the Crystal Reports application and have good data integrity and clear formatting. Reports can be customised to suit your specific needs. It is also possible to work with a reporting tool yourself or to unlock the data with Microsoft Power BI.
Purchase, training, implementation and support
Depending on your needs, the software can be used on a pilot base, a project base for a minimum period of two months, or it can be purchased for a period of 12 months with the option to renew. You can opt for a basic version of functionality, or go for the full functionality that also offers longer training and comprehensive implementation support. When purchased, Power Suite is a per-user licensed product.
To ensure that you unleash the maximum value from the system, we offer training and our help desk and consultants are available for additional support. Our consultants are keen to help with the development of your maintenance tactics and asset care plans, reports, custom designs or resolving asset management issues with Power Suite.
Speak to one of our consultants if you are interested to find out more or attend a demo.