It has been said a million times that the client is always right and it’s true. We want to thank you for completing our Client Perception Survey (CPS), and for telling us how we can serve you better. Our 2014 CRM manager, Steve Leech, was given the assignment to evaluate your satisfaction with our service and products. In order to determine how satisfied you were with us we sent out a total of 309 surveys during the course of Pragma’s past financial year and 196 of you responded to our “Two Minute Satisfaction Survey” request.
Here are some of the things you had to say:
- Keep up the good work!
- I believe the training via the training academy is an excellent tool to embed best practices within an organisation. Billy is a very good ambassador for the academy as it is evident that he is passionate about asset management and training.
- Pragma has been good and helping us in our operation. I look forward to working with the staff and the system itself.
- I think Pragma is on the right track when it comes to maintenance solutions.
From the survey responses we identified 3 focus areas for the coming year:
- Better communication about the Pragma SAAMA conference
- Reports to be more informative and flexible
- Improved response time to requests for proposals and quotes
These, together with all your other concerns raised, will be our focal point to enable us to better serve you.
Attie Nieuwoudt, Managing Director of Pragma Africa had the following to say about the results: “Getting honest feedback from our clients is critical to ensure that we remain relevant within our market place and that we remain the service provider of choice in the physical asset management space. I am very proud of our CRM team that have implemented this new process within Pragma and of the rest of the Pragma employees that are making sure that our clients are happy with the service and value add that they received.”
At the end of September, our CRM team based in KZN, Steve and Strini, took on the task to pick a winner out of the 196 entries. The 2 gentlemen decided to have a bit of fun in their quest for an unbiased selection of
Big congratulations to Dawn Janse van Rensburg from Afrox who was the lucky winner of an I-Pad mini. Besides being “over the moon” when Steve contacted Dawn to share the good news with her, Dawn also said: “I have learnt a lot from Pragma, Their training is excellent and the people are friendly and helpful”. Dawn added that she would recommend Pragma because “Pragma makes it so easy to look after your assets and to do your planning effortlessly and their training and conferences are excellent!”
Next time the annual prize might go to YOU!
subscribe to our newsletter